We are a professional society for University and Collegiate Information Technology professionals in the Northeastern United States with member institutions represented by individual members.
NERCOMP cultivates communities of practice around information and technology, promotes strategic partnerships, and advances innovation and leadership in educational institutions across the Northeastern United States.
NERCOMP® is a registered trademark of the Northeast Regional Computing Program. All rights reserved.
Our Strategic Plan:
The NERCOMP board is pleased to announce that it has recently completed a year long strategic planning process. In January 2017 the board unanimously approved the new three year strategic plan with a focus on the following key goals:
- NERCOMP will have a well-deserved reputation among educational institutions within its service area for delivering unmatched value to its members.
- NERCOMP will provide a framework to promote and support engagement among communities, leading to increased partnerships, enhanced innovation and financial benefits.
- NERCOMP will secure the organization’s strength and long-term stability by stewarding its resources vigorously and intentionally developing its future leadership.
As we execute this plan we hope you find great value in some of these new initiatives and services:
- A broadened geographic scope for professional development events
- New strategic partnerships that will bring greater value to the membership
- More webinars and online professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for schools to get a better understanding of their overall engagement with NERCOMP through reports
- Increased community of practice opportunities
We invite you to look at more details about our strategic plan here.
We welcome your feedback on this plan and hope you will find ways to get even more involved with NERCOMP in the coming years.