NERCOMP PARTNER VENDOR
Within the overarching goal of best serving our members, NERCOMP has specific goals for vendor and licensing agreements which define how to prioritize the range of possible services the V&L committee provides. In particular, our specific goals for agreements are to:
Save our members as much money on licensing agreements as possible for vendors and products they already use or are likely to use in the future
Simplify the licensing process for our members by negotiating and/or clarifying legal issues and/or terms with vendors, especially for complex agreements which can be difficult or time consuming for members to evaluate on their own
Provide our members greater influence in the marketplace by creating a united group of institutions working together for mutual benefit
Evaluate innovative new products or product areas and highlight up and coming vendors for consideration by our membership
NERCOMP’s Vendor & Licensing (V&L) committee reviews and prioritizes potential vendor partnerships on behalf of the board. To apply for consideration please complete the application and provide a $500 non-refundable processing fee. If you are selected as a NERCOMP vendor your $500 will be applied to your Year 1 Vendor Management Fee. Submitting this application fee is for consideration/evaluation only by the NERCOMP Vendor & Licensing committee and does not guarantee a partnership commitment from NERCOMP.
Vendor Management Fee: NERCOMP Vendor Partners pay an annual fee of $1000 during the three year term of their agreement with NERCOMP. This fee includes an exclusive page on the nercomp.org website, three membership webinars/year, quarterly email communications, and identification and marketing around participation at the NERCOMP annual conference.
Preliminary Review: Up to 2 months
- The Vendor & Licensing Committee reviews application materials provided by vendor
- Vendors are scored based on the following criteria:
- Presence & Recognition
- Filling Gap in NERCOMP Vendor Portfolio
- Significant Discount Rate
Next Stage in Review: Up to 4 months
- The Vendor & Licensing Committee's Chair will notify vendor of the following:
- Approval to proceed
- Request for additional information
- Decline to proceed
- Request vendor EULA for our review
- Provide vendor with NERCOMP MSA and Addendum for their review and approval
The Vendor & Licensing Committee Approval: Up to 1 month
- If agreement is reached in terms and conditions and pricing. The Vendor & Licensing Committee will make a recommendation to the board for approval of vendor partnership.
- Once agreement is approved – request will be made to vendor to apply $1000 vendor management fee (minus $500 from application)
- Once payment is received fully executed agreement will be posted to the NERCOMP site and the partnership will be announced to the membership.