Admission Operations Assistant
Under direction of the Dean of Undergraduate Enrollment, the Admission Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the operational objectives of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Aids in the coordination of Admission events
* Provides college faculty, coaches, and other College personnel with names of interested students.
* Specialty assignments:
o Coordinates the merit scholarship and acceptance package mailing program
o Supports the work of the Systems Administrator in regards to managing SalesForce data
* Vendor imports
* Report generation (SalesForce and Colleague Generated)
o Assists Financial Aid with data reports
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Organizes and coordinates special programs, as assigned.
* Advises the Director of current trends within the high school market.
* Duties require knowledge of college admissions equivalent to completion of a Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in an admission environment. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
* Must have experience with Colleague or similar system
* Considerable knowledge of the College’s policies and procedures. A strong commitment to the College’s goals and mission.
* Knowledge of higher education administration.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED (continued):
* Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to follow through consistently on inquiries, requests, and suggestions.
* Ability to resolve problems and to develop relevant alternatives and recommendations.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; to establish positive public relations for the College; and to interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
* Ability to form strong coalitions with internal and external constituencies.
* This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
* Normal office environment, not subject to extreme variations of temperature, noise, odors, etc.
* Requires computer keyboards requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
* Requires work outside of normal hours, including evenings and weekends.
* May require lifting and carrying of recruiting materials.
To apply, send resume and three professional references to: Office of Admission, Box 27, Regis College, 235 Wellesley Street, Weston, MA 02493-1571, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action.