Assistant Director, Technology and Operations, MBA Registrar Services
This position reports to the Associate Director, Technology and Operations Management, in MBA Registrar Services and provides support for new and ongoing technology projects.
• Support for broad departmental technology innovation projects, including improvements to the student and course record databases (for example, joint program) and course selection process.
• Additional support for integration with new Harvard University Student Information System (Oracle Campus Solutions), including identification of appropriate file structures to facilitate smooth data migration.
• Oversight for transition to new course evaluation system (Explorance/Blue).
• Oversight of project to transition alumni data and reporting to National Student Clearinghouse.
• Support for departmental efforts related to “big data” storage, access and reporting (including OBIEE).
• Support for data feeds to central Harvard University offices and support for related technical innovations.
• Support for broad university initiatives, such as cross-registration.
• Support for departmental CRM integration strategy.
• Support for departmental internet strategy, including Web page maintenance.
• Complex and time-sensitive data analysis related to departmental data.
• Oversight of departmental records for current and past students and course information.
• Adherence to federal FERPA and SEVIS guidelines.
• Operational support for departmental seasonal tasks, as needed, including front-line student advising and customer service