Database Administrator and Analyst
* Monitor SQL, SSIS, SSAS, and SSMS daily activities, troubleshoot root cause analysis and resolutions with the Database and Integration teams. Work with other IT staff to create and test error and exceptions processing.
* Assist with evaluation of data processing for integration with current systems, data needed for data warehouse/reporting and stored/documented in data dictionaries. Participate with integration team to build and maintain data bridges between systems.
* Monitor SQL databases for proper performance. Work with IT Network Infrastructure team on server configuration and optimization.
* Assist with software systems updates/upgrades, testing, scheduling, communications and system performance with staff
* Create complex SQL queries that allow data to be extracted efficiently, while maintaining a high-level of data security and data integrity.
* Cross train and learn processes to backup others in Database Systems Group. Assist with oversight of student and employee processing through all systems.
* Other duties as assigned
This is a full time, exempt level, benefit eligible position. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, flexible to the needs of the department. Occasional evening or weekend event work required for upgrades.
Qualified applicants should save and submit a brief cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three professional references (one of which must be a current or prior supervisor) as one document. Upload the saved document into the online application:
AIC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.