Director of Admissions Information Systems
St. Lawrence University invites applications for Director of Admissions Information Systems to begin January, 2017. Reporting to the Director of Admissions and in collaboration with the Vice President for Admissions and Financial Aid, the Director of Admissions Information Systems will create, implement, and maintain technology and operational processes to assist in the recruitment of prospective students.
• Oversees the admissions database (CRM) using technology such as SQL, HTML, XML and Access.
• Analyzes, identifies, troubleshoots, and solves complex technical and functional issues to increase operational functionality.
• Oversees the integration of Common Application data, document management and application processing within the CRM.
• Conducts analyses to include data mining, market segmentation, and predictive modeling in conjunction with the Office of Institutional Research.
• Serves as internal expert to admissions counseling and operations staff in providing systems orientation training and the production of training materials such as process and procedures manuals.
• Manages prospective student inquiry streams through vendors and other strategic partners for upload into the CRM.
• Develops and maintains reporting tools for use by operations staff, counselors, and the Office of Institutional Research.
• Develops and analyzes outcome assessments to effectively evaluate communications and marketing strategies to increase effectiveness.
• Develops and implements a testing strategy to ensure data integrity.
• Oversees system configuration updates related to CRM.
• Collaborates and supports the implementation and integration of CRM to the SIS for use by the Financial Aid Office.
• Provides support to the Financial Aid Office for decision validation and reporting needs from the CRM.
• Coordinates and manages both electronic and paper communications as well as providing data exports for use by outside vendors.
• Manages a cohesive operations staff to encourage a sense of teamwork, and camaraderie; providing motivation and fostering an environment that enables professional and personal growth.
• Engages with Institutional Technology in a collaborative and cooperate partnership.
Interested applicants must apply online at http://employment.stlawu.edu, uploading all required materials which are defined in the “special instructions to applicant” section. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the finalist successfully passing a background (including criminal records) check.