Educational Technology Specialist
Library and Information Technology Services (LITS) at Bryn Mawr College is seeking an Educational Technology Specialist to join the Educational Technology Services team in helping faculty, students, and staff integrate technology into their teaching, learning, and research. Responsibilities include consulting with faculty and staff about pedagogical or program needs; managing needed technology services and tools; and providing the documentation, educational opportunities, and technical support that community members need to use services and tools successfully. ETS is also responsible for coordinating the Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Initiative and Digital Competencies Program at Bryn Mawr College. We collaborate deeply with other LITS teams who provide technology support or support for teaching, learning and research support, including Digital Scholarship, Special Collections, and Research and Instructional Services, and with allied college departments, such as LILAC, the Office of the Provost, the Office of the Undergraduate Dean, and academic departments.
• Consulting with faculty and staff to identify instructional, curricular, or research goals and challenges and devise appropriate solutions.
• Collaborating with members of the Educational Technology Services team to design, implement, and manage educational technology services and programming that meet community needs in an effective, efficient, and sustainable way.
• Contributing to outreach, communication and event planning to raise community awareness about available tools and services, promote effective instructional strategies and digital competencies, and connect clients with appropriate supports.
• Working closely with and mentoring to student employees and interns.
• Active participation in LITS projects and initiatives and collaboration with other LITS departments providing technology or teaching, learning, and research support.
Review of applications will begin January 31, 2019. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references via Interfolio: