Manager of Email Marketing and Online Services
The Manager of Email Marketing and Online Services produces, tests and distributes targeted email via iModules Encompass platform designed to engage, cultivate, solicit and steward alumni, parents and donors; analyze email engagement data, identify trends and produce reports. The Manager will seek ways to enhance use of available tools to achieve departmental goals, and provide end user support for assigned tools and systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
• In collaboration with Communications and Advancement partners, layout, test and distribute highly formatted, accurate email messages to the intended audiences.
• Analyze email engagement data; identify trends; produce reports. Respond to ad hoc data requests.
• Serve as the primary project manager for iModules Encompass, and proactively develop recommendations to enhance usage of available tools and systems to achieve departmental goals.
• Provide end user support for assigned tools and systems.
• Maintain Advancement website using the College’s CMS.
Full-time members of the Franklin & Marshall College professional staff receive competitive starting pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, dental, vision, generous retirement savings plan contributions, education benefits for employees, spouses and dependent children, and enjoy access to all College facilities including dining venues to suit all tastes, recreation and fitness facilities, and libraries, plus access to College performances, lectures, and events.