Programmer Analyst I
St. Lawrence University invites applications for a Programmer Analyst I position. The Programmer-Analyst I is part of the Information Technology Enterprise Systems team that is responsible for supporting and maintaining St. Lawrence University’s administrative applications. The duties of the position include analysis, programming, report writing, user support, and writing documentation. The position requires adaptability, attention to detail, teamwork, organization, troubleshooting skills, and a strong commitment to customer service.
• Work on short term programming projects by providing analysis, requirements gathering, coding, testing and documentation of bug fix, enhancement, change and maintenance requests.
• Use of various programming languages and tools including, but not limited to, Visual Studio, C#.NET, MVC, Visual Basic, Web Forms, PHP, Perl, PowerShell, Java, T-SQL and MS SQL.
• Build and update reports for administrative departments using Business Objects and SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Act as level 2 support resource within the Enterprise Systems Group.
• Creates and updates user and system documentation.
• Participate in code reviews.
Interested applicants must apply online at http://employment.stlawu.edu uploading all required materials which are defined in the “special instructions to applicant” section. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Questions about the position may be directed to James Mattice, Director of Infrastructure & Applications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the finalist successfully passing a background (including criminal records) check.
St. Lawrence University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information about St. Lawrence, please visit http://www.stlawu.edu.