Senior Systems Analyst
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Enrollment Management Systems, the Senior Systems Analyst will focus on implementation and maintenance of administrative systems for the Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) areas. This position requires experience with relational databases, the ability to work with end users to understand business needs and recommend efficient solutions. This position may supervise one or more full-time and/or part-time staff.
This position will play a key role in strategic planning and vision relative to data and systems within SEM. The Senior Systems Analyst must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently manage project initiatives, meet deadlines and be able to respond to ever changing business needs and technology to meet the goals of the university.
● Play key role in the implementation of new admission systems and tools; may serve as project manager for a portion or all of a particular project with a primary focus on system integration and data exchange, ensuring data integrity across all systems for accurate communications and reporting;
● Provide oversight of all systems supporting the Strategic Enrollment Management departments including Axiom middleware software, Connect EMT and ApplyYourself, Perceptive and Banner; while communicating effectively and efficiently with vendors;
● Participate in Axiom technical build and ongoing support for application builds and maintenance, including ApplyYourself and Common App
● Design, execute, and document system upgrades, maintenance, and requirements validation tests, including Hobsons roadmap and rollout of new features
● Coordinate universal schedule for all systems updates including releases, upgrades and patches for Banner, Axiom, Perceptive Content, Connect, ApplyYourself products or any systems in use by SEM; Support user acceptance testing as needed;
● Serve as an Enrollment Management representative for all technology-related initiatives, university wide discussions
● Support enrollment management on the strategic planning of data management within Banner and other related systems (i.e. naming convention, coding structure, etc.);
● Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Ellucian Banner database and Hyperion Brio and/or Tableau reporting tool; help establish procedures for collecting and cleaning data;
● Provide support for the Enrollment Systems Team
● Participate in cross-functional projects that support Enrollment Management, as needed.