The duties of this position are fluid, and will include but not be limited to:
• Interaction with administrative office staff to problem solve, evaluate needs and options, and implement solutions.
• Create custom reports (SQL views) using vendor tools when appropriate or by writing SQL scripts.
• Create data interfaces between administrative software and outside vendors.
• Monitor daily processes.
• Provide general user support and training.
• Assist with user account maintenance and administrative software security.
• Assist with administrative software upgrades.
• Provide basic SQL database administration in conjunction with the Application Administrator and System Administrators.
Phillips Academy seeks a SQL Programmer/Analyst to support academic and administrative software in use throughout campus. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years SQL programming experience, proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, and strong problem solving and communication skills. Experience with K-12 or Higher Education software is preferred. Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a plus.
Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
Founded in 1778, Phillips Academy is an independent, coeducational secondary school with an expansive worldview and a legacy of academic excellence.