• The Webmaster is responsible for insuring that the Nichols College web site continuously contains current, visually appealing, accurate, and relevant information for the various constituencies that visit the site.
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to design web page layouts, graphics, color schemes, and infrastructure to maintain a cohesive website based on the College’s communications strategies and goals.
• Develop and recommend policies and workflows to allow for efficient updating and maintenance of web content.
• Provide training sessions, as necessary, to users of the content management system.
• Monitor content of the Nichols College web site to insure that all information is current and accurate.
• Maintain, analyze and report on web site analytics via tools such as Google Analytics. Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide regular updates to appropriate constituencies.
• Optimize web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
• Ensure all pages on the web site meet acceptable levels of responsiveness/performance.
• Coordinate maintenance and implementation of new analytics strategies with the Marketing department and external agencies.
• Coordinate with the Business Applications team to develop and/or update data collection forms as required to support the various recruitment and student/alumni service initiatives; and insure integration of data with appropriate back-end systems.
• Administer security/management/organization of the content management system.
• Provide the college with insight on new technologies and opportunities in web management and publishing.
• As necessary, provide off-hours support to address problems or perform system upgrades or support.
• Provide supplemental support for other functions in the Information Technology department, as necessary.