February 25, 2019
The NERCOMP election is complete; thanks to everyone who voted. This year we had a tie for third place so we have decided to fill four elected slots.
The following individuals have been elected to serve a three-year term on the NERCOMP Board of Trustees:
– Aixa Pomales – Swarthmore College
– Janet Hill – Tufts University
– Kevin Brassard – Nichols College
– Stan Waddell – University of New Hampshire
Each year the Board makes a number of appointments to fill out the 13 available seats. The following individuals have been selected to serve, for two years respectively, in this capacity:
– Candace Sleeman – Southern New Hampshire University
– Jay Rozgonyi – Fairfield University
The new Board will commence its work at our April board meeting. The full list of Board members for 2018 – 2019 can be found on the website, which will be updated in April to include the newly elected and appointed members.
We have four individuals who will be completing their terms as board members and we want to recognize and thank them for all their hard work and dedication over the years they’ve served:
– Amber Vaill – Becker College
– Kara Amana – Harvard Business School
– Lisa Trubitt – University at Albany
– Mary Parlett-Sweeney – Siena College
If you have any questions, please send email to email@example.com or call 860-345-2081.
Thank you to those who took the time to vote and we hope to see many of you at the NERCOMP Annual Conference, March 18th – March 20th in Providence, RI.