February 27, 2020
The NERCOMP election is complete; thanks to everyone who voted.
The following individuals have been elected to serve a three-year term on the NERCOMP Board of Trustees:
- Mary Moser - University of Massachusetts - Boston
- Tina Pappas - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Karen Warren - Wesleyan University
Each year the Board makes a number of appointments to fill out the 13 available seats. The following individuals have been selected to serve, for two years respectively, in this capacity:
- Jeremy Anderson - Bay Path University
- Becky Frieden - Clark University
The new Board will commence its work at our April board meeting. The full list of Board members for 2019 - 2020 can be found on the website, which will be updated in April to include the newly elected and appointed members.
We have four individuals who will be completing their terms as board members and we want to recognize and thank them for all their hard work and dedication over the years they’ve served:
- Themba Flowers - Yale University
- Laura Garcia - Greenfield Community College
- Cindy Mitchell - Colby College
- Aixa Pomales - Swarthmore College
If you have any questions, please send email to email@example.com or call 860-345-2081.