February 22, 2021
Hello Institutional Representatives,
The NERCOMP election is complete; thanks to everyone who voted.
The following individuals have been elected to serve a three-year term on the NERCOMP Board of Trustees:
- Michael Cato - Bowdoin College
- Erin DeSilva - Dartmouth College
- Jessica Egan - Holyoke Community College
- Robin Robinson - Framingham State University
- Candace Sleeman - Southern New Hampshire University
- Katie Surkin - Bryn Mawr College
Each year the Board makes a number of appointments to fill out the 15 available seats. The following individuals have been selected to serve, in this capacity:
- Jay Rozgonyi - Fairfield University - two-year term
- Fred Kass - Trinity College - one-year vacancy term
The new Board will commence its work at our April board meeting. The full list of Board members for 2020 - 2021 can be found on the website, which will be updated in April to include the newly elected and appointed members.
We have one individual who will be rolling off the board and we want to recognize and thank him for his hard work and dedication over the year he served:
- Jeremy Anderson - Bay Path University
If you have any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-345-2081.