The Designing Your Life Scholarship provides an opportunity for an individual to participate in this valuable experience. NERCOMP will award one scholarship to a person at any NERCOMP member institution who may not otherwise have the funds to participate in the Designing Your Life workshop, scheduled for April 7-8, 2020.The scholarship covers the cost of registration for the April 7-8, 2020 workshop, one-night lodging, and travel expenses in compliance with NERCOMP polices. The combined total is not to exceed $1,500.
DYL Scholarship Selection Committee
The Scholarship Selection Committee will give preference to the applicant who best demonstrates how the nominee will benefit from the experience and the stated workshop objectives described here.– Explore meaning in work and life to increase workplace satisfaction.
- Identify resonant experiences to guide growth and progression in your current role and your career.
- Design the balance and energy needed to fuel life and work and reduce burnout and stress.
- Individuals may be nominated or self-nominated using the links below.
- If nominated by someone else, the nominee must also complete the self-nomination form, including a personal statement of how they would benefit from the workshop and the learning objectives.
- Each nominee must have personal statements from two additional people. One professional colleague, plus one other person who knows the individual well. The additional statements should be submitted using the Nominate a Colleague link below. Each statement should answer the question in 300 words or less, “How does the workshop benefit the applicant?”
The deadline for nominations is Thursday, January 30, at 5:00pm. The selection committee will notify the recipient by Tuesday, February 11th.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.