Share Your Knowledge with Your Peers
NERCOMP Annual Conference – March 26 – 28, 2018 – Providence, RI
The NERCOMP Annual Conference is the place where our community of faculty, researchers, learners, and institutions come together to engage, network, and learn from each other’s experiences in advancing innovation and leadership in higher education.
Your professional expertise plays an essential role in enhancing our collective learning. Put your knowledge front and center by submitting a proposal to present at the NERCOMP Annual Conference. The deadline is October 16.
Program Tracks and Key Topics
The program sessions will focus on these key topic areas:
– Transforming the Student Experience
– Data-Driven Decision Making
– IT Services: Support Models and Practice
– Leadership and Organizational Development
– Libraries and Scholarship in the 21st Century
– Policy, Regulations, and Security
– Systems and Solutions
– Teaching and Learning
The NERCOMP Annual Conference is stronger with you in the lead, sharing your unique perspective and expertise. Submit your proposal by October 16.