Share Your Knowledge with Your Peers
NERCOMP Annual Conference - March 2021 - Online
The NERCOMP Annual Conference is the place where our community of faculty, researchers, learners, and institutions come together to engage, network, and learn from each other’s experiences in advancing innovation and leadership in higher education.
Your professional expertise plays an essential role in enhancing our collective learning. Put your knowledge front and center by submitting a proposal to present at the NERCOMP Annual Conference. The deadline is January 8.
We are seeking proposals that address any of the following topics (with interdisciplinary proposals that cover several of these topics highly encouraged):
- Anti-racism in libraries and IT in higher education
- Classroom technology (in-person or virtual or HyFlex)
- COVID-19 challenges and responses
- Data-driven decision making
- IT services and support
- Leadership and organizational development
- Libraries and scholarship
- Policy, regulations, and security
- Student experience
- Systems and solutions
- Teaching and learning
The NERCOMP Annual Conference is stronger with you in the lead, sharing your unique perspective and expertise. Submit your proposal by January 8.