Pronto is a frictionless communication platform for every teacher and every student. Pronto provides a tool that encourages and promotes direct communication within the class, across campus, or around the world. Its main features include:
- Responsive and easy-to-use mobile application
- Direct chat (student-to-student, teachers-to-student, between teachers and staff)
- Video calls/meetings (group meetings and 1-on-1)
- File sharing and unlimited storage
- Announcements for one-way communication
- Real-time chat translation (promote language inclusion)
- Task Management
- Read receipts for monitoring effective communication
- One-step integrations
Pronto can be easily implemented as an add-on to the major Learning Management Systems (LMS), to enhance teaching and learning in support of several institutional priorities.
Main benefits of using Pronto:
- Student success - engage students, encourage peer-to-peer learning/support, foster brainstorm + constructive feedback in the classroom, celebrate students’ wins, and promote networking.
- Community - build close relationships with students and empower them to communicate.
- Equity in the classroom - give everyone the same access, promote language inclusion, and allow students the freedom to use the application in ways that fit their needs.
- Efficient communication - cut through the noise - fewer emails-, communicate anywhere, anytime - have instant awareness of problems-, and send class-wide announcements.
- Control & Privacy - access to data security, easy classroom management, give your students freedom & autonomy with school monitoring, and protect personal information on both sides -students & teachers-.
Learn more by visiting https://pronto.io/education**
Check out NERCOMP's recent webinar with Pronto: MAINTAINING COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION DURING OUR 2021 EVENT WITH PRONTO - MICROLEARNING BURST - PRESENTED BY PRONTO
NERCOMP Partnership Agreement
The partnership between Pronto and NERCOMP provides the following services to NERCOMP members:
- Pre-negotiated contract and master service agreement.
- Discounted pricing for all new Pronto users.
FREE TRIAL: https://www.pronto.io/NERCOMP
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Pronto is committed to supporting professionals, students, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We embrace a notion of a professional and intellectual community enriched and enhanced by diversity along with several dimensions, including race, ethnicity and national origins, gender and gender identity, sexuality, class, and religion.