The SailPoint Identity Security Platform gives a complete view into the identity security of your organization and delivers the right level of access to the right identities and resources at the right time.
Identity is a core component of a successful security and compliance program. The ability to govern all digital identities, including disparate user types found across higher education institutions such as students, faculty, and staff, make this a fundamental component that integrates all aspects of your identity program. IT and security teams can centrally manage access to all apps and data while ensuring access rights are appropriately reviewed and scrubbed, thus creating the foundation for other identity-centric functions such as single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and privileged access management.
- Automated provisioning and de-provisioning of user accounts across nominated target systems.
- Reconciliation of access across the IT environment based on defined policies to ensure compliance and prevent SoD and other policy violations.
- Synchronization of identity attributes and access entitlements related to user accounts and groups across the identity repositories.
Proven Market Leader
- Named Overall Leader in KuppingerCole's Access Governance Leadership Compass, May 2023. SailPoint was the leader in every category, including product leadership, innovation leadership, and market leadership.
- Named Overall Leader in KuppingerCole's Leadership Compass: Identity Governance and Administration report for the fifth consecutive year, November 2022.
- Named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Governance Administration for Identity Security 2022 Vendor Assessment, November 2022.
- Recognized as a leader in "The Forrester Wave: Identity Management and Governance, Q4 2021." SailPoint received the top rankings in all three evaluation categories: Current Offering, Strategy, and Market Presence.