March 4, 2016
The NERCOMP election is complete and the results are in.
The following individuals have been elected to serve a three-year term on the NERCOMP Board of Trustees:
· Kara Bilotta – Harvard Business School
· Kevin Brassard – Nichols College
· Lisa Trubitt – University at Albany
· Amber Vaill – Becker College
In addition, each year the Board makes a number of appointments to fill out the 13 seats on the Board. The following individuals have been selected to serve in this capacity:
· Fred Kass – Trinity College – 2 year appointment
· Robin Robinson – Framingham State University – 2 year appointment
· Mary Parlett-Sweeney – Siena College – 1 year appointment
· Jason Pufahl – University of Connecticut – 1 year appointment
The new Board will commence its work in March beginning at the NERCOMP Annual Conference. The full list of Board members for 2015-2016 can be found on the website, which will be updated by end of March 2016 to include the newly elected and appointed members.
We have three individuals who will be completing their terms as board members and we want to recognize and thank them for all their hard work and dedication over the years they’ve served:
· George Claffey Jr – Charter Oak State College / Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium
· Dawn Thistle – Assumption College
· Dave Wedaman – Brandeis University
If you have any questions, please send email to nercomp@nercomp,.org or call 860-345-2081.
Thank you to those who took the time to vote and we hope to see many of you at the NERCOMP Annual Conference, March 21st – March 23rd in Providence, RI.