Adobe ETLA Site License
NERCOMP and Adobe executed a new ETLA agreement which started in September of 2022. Please see contract or contact Connection for more details.
May 18, 2022 Adobe ETLA Webinar with Connection:
Slides from webinar: NERCOMP Connection Adobe Presentation 5.18.22
About Adobe Express:
• Adobe Express is the future of all digital content creation.
• Adobe Express has almost no learning curve.
• Adobe Express is easier to use than a word processor or presentation software.
• Adobe Express is more accessible because it is online, cloud-based and works on the widest range of devices.
• Adobe Express enables student to learn and demonstrate competencies wherever, whenever, and on whatever devices they choose.
• Adobe Express, as an integral part of Adobe Creative Cloud, enables students to seamlessly grow into more powerful, professional content creator applications such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and InDesign -- paving the way for them to potential earn industry recognized credentials through the Adobe Certified Professional Certification Program.
• Adobe Express is designed to scale in terms of pricing, deployment, support, and faculty development.
Helpful IT deployment issue resolution ideas from Adobe:
- When you have an issue, please consider the following:
- Has your enterprise agreement expired? That may cause an interruption in service.
- If you have an Adobe ID, you will need to log in as a personal account, compared to a company/school account for an Enterprise or Federated ID.
- Are you using an ID that is different than the one that is added in the Admin Console?
- Please make sure you are accessing the correct Admin Console? You may be intending to enter the enterprise console (NERCOMP -) prefix and have entered a VIP one.
- Are you logging in at the right link: https://adminconsole.adobe.com?
- If a user can’t access Creative Cloud, have you given that user ID All Apps in the Admin Console instead of just adding that user in the console?
- Perhaps you have an access issue because a serial key is expiring on a machine? Adobe is encouraging institutions to migrate all users to a Named User format in the Admin Console. If you have a serial key on a machine AND a Named User is logging in, there shouldn’t be an interruption in access with the Named User log in.
- If you have considered or confirmed all of the above, and there is still an issue:
- Please open a case in the Support tab of your Adobe Admin Console. When you open a case, you will receive a case number that starts with an e.
- You may also call our enterprise customer support number at 800-685-2950.
Technical Support Options for Students – A Guide for Higher Education Enterprise Customers
Canceling individual student subscriptions:
- If a student has a Creative Cloud subscription that is not included in the enterprise agreement between Adobe and NERCOMP, please direct the student to go to: How to cancel Adobe trial or subscription to get their subscription canceled.
- If the student is not able to get a subscription canceled through the process outlined in the above link, please open a case in the Support tab of your Adobe Admin Console.