Adobe ETLA Site License
Learn more about Adobe's new Adobe Express and watch the March 2nd webinar about the importance of digital literacy here.
About Adobe Express:
• Adobe Express is the future of all digital content creation.
• Adobe Express has almost no learning curve.
• Adobe Express is easier to use than a word processor or presentation software.
• Adobe Express is more accessible because it is online, cloud-based and works on the widest range of devices.
• Adobe Express enables student to learn and demonstrate competencies wherever, whenever, and on whatever devices they choose.
• Adobe Express, as an integral part of Adobe Creative Cloud, enables students to seamlessly grow into more powerful, professional content creator applications such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and InDesign -- paving the way for them to potential earn industry recognized credentials through the Adobe Certified Professional Certification Program.
• Adobe Express is designed to scale in terms of pricing, deployment, support, and faculty development.
May 18, 2022 Adobe ETLA Webinar with Connection:
Slides from webinar: NERCOMP Connection Adobe Presentation 5.18.22
Helpful IT deployment issue resolution ideas from Adobe:
- When you have an issue, please consider the following:
- Has your enterprise agreement expired? That may cause an interruption in service.
- If you have an Adobe ID, you will need to log in as a personal account, compared to a company/school account for an Enterprise or Federated ID.
- Are you using an ID that is different than the one that is added in the Admin Console?
- Please make sure you are accessing the correct Admin Console? You may be intending to enter the enterprise console (NERCOMP -) prefix and have entered a VIP one.
- Are you logging in at the right link: https://adminconsole.adobe.com?
- If a user can’t access Creative Cloud, have you given that user ID All Apps in the Admin Console instead of just adding that user in the console?
- Perhaps you have an access issue because a serial key is expiring on a machine? Adobe is encouraging institutions to migrate all users to a Named User format in the Admin Console. If you have a serial key on a machine AND a Named User is logging in, there shouldn’t be an interruption in access with the Named User log in.
- If you have considered or confirmed all of the above, and there is still an issue:
- Please open a case in the Support tab of your Adobe Admin Console. When you open a case, you will receive a case number that starts with an e.
- You may also call our enterprise customer support number at 800-685-2950.
- If within after 24 hours after opening a case, and you aren’t getting satisfactory progress towards resolution with Adobe Support, please email Steven Watson (email@example.com), and he will escalate the case to another level of support.
Technical Support Options for Students – A Guide for Higher Education Enterprise Customers
Canceling individual student subscriptions:
- If a student has a Creative Cloud subscription that is not included in the enterprise agreement between Adobe and NERCOMP, please direct the student to go to: How to cancel Adobe trial or subscription to get their subscription canceled.
- If the student is not able to get a subscription canceled through the process outlined in the above link, please open a case in the Support tab of your Adobe Admin Console.
- After opening a case in the Support tab, please notify Steven Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the case number, and he’ll help follow up on resolution.
Creative Cloud for Enterprise Overview: Creative Cloud for Enterprise Overview 2020
March 13, 2020
Adobe has stepped up to help offer temporary student use of Adobe Create Cloud on their personal devices
Please review this announcement and let us know if there are any questions.
Excerpt from this announcement
Starting today, we’re giving our higher education and K-12 institutional customers globally — who currently make Creative Cloud apps available to students who login through on-campus labs — the ability to request temporary “at-home” access for their students and educators. This will be granted through May 31, 2020 at no additional cost. To learn more and request access, please follow this link.
We also know that delivering engaging experiences through distance learning is a new paradigm for many teachers and faculty. Through our community, we’ve curated resources to help educators and school leaders discover inspiring projects, best practices, and new ideas so they can continue to drive valuable learning in virtual environments. For more information on Adobe’s distance learning resources please click here.
Adobe also has a vital role to play in schools, businesses, and government agencies, and earlier this week we began to offer free 90-day access to Adobe Connect, our web conferencing solution, until July 1, 2020. This offer gives users the ability to join meetings, trainings, and virtual classrooms from the safety of their homes. To learn more, please check out the Adobe Connect blog here.
As our education customers work to ensure both safety and learning continuity in their communities, it is our goal to help them with the tools they need to move through these uncertain times. Our commitment to do so in a seamless way continues to be unwavering.
NERCOMP Is pleased to announce that we have executed a new agreement with Adobe to provide NERCOMP Members significant savings on their Adobe products. The new Adobe ETLA Agreement has three great offerings, including options to include all or some faculty and staff, and all or none of your students.
View the June 12th Webinar with NERCOMP/SHI and Adobe reviewing the contract HERE
Slides: Nercomp Adobe 2019-2022 ETLA Agreement_MC
The following Terms and Conditions apply to this agreement:
Adobe Desktop Software PSLT 2019v1 released April 9, 2019
Creative Cloud and Document Cloud PSLT 2019v1 released April 9, 2019
This agreement is limited to regular NERCOMP members as defined by the NERCOMP by-laws (that is, state, municipal or non-profit accredited institutions of education, which are authorized to grant degrees, from the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont). Adobe will review FTE count and other organizational details prior to formal acceptance.