We are thrilled to announce an extension of the partnership between LinkedIn Learning and NERCOMP. We have received feedback that this partnership brought significant value to our member schools who joined LinkedIn Learning under our agreement these last three years and we hope this renewal will be valuable to those schools who are interested to join the LinkedIn Learning family.
NERCOMP is excited to continue and extend our partnership, agreed to in 2018, with LinkedIn Learning which allows for preferred pricing on campus-wide agreements. This offering is designed to cover all faculty, staff and students for a three-year span for participating campuses. Join your other NERCOMP colleagues and get a 30% discount on enrollment by opting in during the 2021 opt-in period.
The start date for your new partnership can be at any time during the 2021 and is only available to member schools that are not currently full campus partnership of LinkedIn Learning, and to those member schools who opted-in in the past, and are up for renewal in 2021.
LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform that helps students, staff and faculty learn relevant skills and achieve their goals. The platform combines LinkedIn’s unique data, an engaging user experience and 16,000+ expert-led courses to form a learning platform the whole campus will use, love and apply. Additionally, LinkedIn Learning features exclusive insights that let you see where your graduates are getting hired and skill gaps among current students.
For more information, visit https://learning.linkedin.com/for-higher-education.
Key facts about the agreement:
- Opt-in Period and Discount: A 30% discount off the then current LinkedIn Learning Full Campus list price will be available to Consortium Members during an opt-in period from January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
- Term: This is a 3-year agreement, starting on the date you choose, with each year invoiced and paid annually.
- Current NERCOMP members who are not LinkedIn Learning full campus partners, are eligible for this agreement (speak with representative for eligibility criteria).
- Current NERCOMP members who previously opted into this agreement in 2018, and are up for renewal in 2021, are eligible to renew their agreement at a 30% discount off the then current LinkedIn Learning Full Campus list price, for another three years.
Key benefits of LinkedIn Learning:
- Track student outcomes and workforce readiness: Exclusive LinkedIn insights let you see where your graduates are getting hired and skill gaps among current students.
- Real-time skills insights: Identify where to provide targeted learning to staff by accessing real-time insights into your institution's skill profile. Deliver cost-effective, uniform training on a global scale.
- World-class collaborative content: Each week we add 60+ collaborative courses to our 16,000+ course library, all taught by industry-expert instructors. Content for English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Mandarin and Portuguese speakers.
- Host proprietary custom content: Upload your own videos and documents to sit alongside the LinkedIn Learning library and co-brand the platform with your logo.
- NEW Curator role: Make it easier for your faculty to assign courses within LinkedIn with this new, easy-to-use feature allowing them to build and assign Collections to students.
If you already have a LinkedIn Learning representative, please contact them for details on this partnership. If you don’t have a contact or are unsure of who your contact is, please email Eric Rauber at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you are a part of NERCOMP.