We are thrilled to announce YEAR THREE of the partnership between LinkedIn Learning and NERCOMP. We are proud to have brought significant value to our member schools who joined the partnership the last two years and continue to be excited for those schools who are interested during the current window.
For those institutions who are planning to participate and not yet sent in your signed Order Form, please return expeditiously to LinkedIn. The final cut-off date to return executed Order Forms is July 17, 2020.
NERCOMP is excited to continue our partnership, agreed to in 2018, with LinkedIn Learning which allows for preferred pricing on campus-wide agreements. This offering is designed to cover all faculty, staff and students for a three-year span for participating campuses. Join your other NERCOMP colleagues and get a 30% discount on enrollment by opting in during the June 1, 2020 through July 17, 2020 opt in period.
The start date for this partnership is August 1, 2020. This offer is only available to member schools that are not currently full campus partnership of LinkedIn Learning, including the many schools that opted-in last year.
LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform that helps students, staff and faculty learn relevant skills and achieve their goals. The platform combines LinkedIn’s unique data, an engaging user experience and 15,500+ expert-led courses to form a learning platform the whole campus will use, love and apply. Additionally, LinkedIn Learning features exclusive insights that let you see where your graduates are getting hired and skill gaps among current students.
For more information, visit https://learning.linkedin.com/for-higher-education.
Key facts about the agreement:
- Opt-in Period and Discount: A 30% discount off of the then current LinkedIn list price for the Services will be available to Consortium Members during an opt-in period from June 1 through July 17, 2020.
- This is a 3-year agreement, starting August 1, 2020, with each year invoiced and paid annually.
- Current NERCOMP members who are not current LinkedIn Learning full campus partners, are eligible for this agreement. (see rep for eligibility criteria)
Key benefits of LinkedIn Learning:
- Track student outcomes and workforce readiness: Exclusive LinkedIn insights let you see where your graduates are getting hired and skill gaps among current students.
- Real-time skills insights: Identify where to provide targeted learning to staff by accessing real-time insights into your institution's skill profile. Deliver cost-effective, uniform training on a global scale.
- World-class collaborative content: Each week we add 60+ collaborative courses to our 15,000+ course library, all taught by industry-expert instructors. Content for English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Mandarin and Portuguese speakers.
- Host proprietary content: Upload your own videos and documents to sit alongside the LinkedIn Learning library and co-brand the platform with your logo.
If you already have a LinkedIn Learning representative, please contact them for details on this partnership. If you don’t have a contact or are unsure of who your contact is, please call 805.755.1317 and mention you are a part of NERCOMP.