View a recording of the May 1, 2018 Webinar HERE
View a recording of the February 14, 2018 Webinar HERE
NERCOMP is excited to announce we have entered into a partnership with LinkedIn/Lynda.com which allows for a heavily discounted offering of their site wide solutions. This offering is designed to cover all faculty, staff and students for a three-year span for participating campuses. Join your other NERCOMP colleagues and get a 30% discount on enrollment by opting in during the June 1 – July 31st 2018 opt in period. The initial start date for this partnership is slated for August 1st but we need enough schools to opt in to make this work. Whether you’re an existing client of LinkedIn/Lynda.com or new to the program, you’ll receive discount pricing with this package.
Lynda.com and LinkedIn Learning provides on-demand training on skills, such as leadership, business skills, technology and creative skills. LinkedIn/Lynda.com boasts one of the largest content libraries available with over 6,000 courses comprised of hundreds of thousands of videos. With LinkedIn’s data and Microsoft’s backing, LinkedIn/Lynda.com also has the fastest growing library and launches 25-40 new courses a week. This ensures LinkedIn/Lynda.com is able to keep us with the demanding technology changes as they happen. All of the LinkedIn/Lynda.com courses are produced in house and taught by industry experts, ensuring a consistent high-quality feel. Courses are transcribed and can be easily sifted through to narrow down to the exact content you need, ensuring just in time learning is available.
Key facts about the agreement:
- Initial Opt-in Period: A 30% discount off of the then current LinkedIn list price for the Services will be initially available to Consortium Members during a 60-day opt-in period from June 1, 2018 through July 31, 2018.
- In order for NERCOMP to leverage this agreement, we must “spend” a certain amount with Lynda.com. We will need to increase our overall spend by 20%. We are optimistic that the terms of agreement will enable more NERCOMP members to take advantage and bring us to that goal.
- Current lynda.com customers are eligible to participate (see your rep for details and eligibility criteria)
- The three year agreement will have two additional opt in periods
Key benefits of Lynda.com:
- Prepare your students for lifelong, skill based learning while allowing them to explore various interests.
- Keep faculty, staff and students current on the latest technology and productivity tools.
- Upskill your campus and close job-related skills gaps for internal staff members and students entering the workforce.
- Deliver cost-effective, uniform training on a global scale.
- Grant best in class tools to various departments such as career services, IT help desks, technology change teams and project management teams.
- World-class content: 6,000+ digital courses taught by industry experts.
- Data-driven curation: Relevant course recommendations to each consumer, based on unique data from LinkedIn.com.
- Convenience: In-depth and bite-sized courses that can be viewed anytime, on any device, online or offline.
- Easily integrate with a learning management system (LMS)
- Provide single sign-on (SSO) authentication (for select identity providers)
If you already have a LinkedIn/Lynda.com representative please contact that person for details on this partnership. If you don’t have a contact or are unsure of who your contact is please call 844.587.5735 and mention you are a part of NERCOMP.