Meetings Stub Page [mx-stub]
OER: Obtaining Exceptional Results
Where: College of the Holy Cross
Hogan Campus Center Third Floor
College Street Gate 7
Directions and Campus Map
When: Tuesday, February 27, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Note: Registration starts at 7:30 am
Workshop Organizer: Andrea Milligan of Northshore Community College
NERCOMP Member: $145
Non Member $290
Your fee includes am break and lunch.
Institutions have seen varying degrees of success in implementing open educational resources (OER) at the section, course, program, and institutional levels. This session will bring together instructional designers, librarians, administrators, institutional researchers, technology gurus, and faculty from different institutions to share their experiences with OER. Participants will gain planning, support, and data collection strategies needed to implement, sustain, grow, and assess an OER change initiative – regardless of size or scale.
Session topics may include:
- Structuring the OER project: Articulating the vision, scope, objectives, and outcomes
- Stakeholder communication strategies for success
- Fostering and supporting a course-specific redesign process
- Assessing the outcomes: Understanding the student, faculty, and institutional experience
- Network and make connections with colleagues
- Hear from other institutions about their OER change initiatives
- Learn successful strategies to support your institution's OER change initiative
Registration Cancellation Policy:
By clicking on the "Order Now" button, you are indicating a commitment to attend and will be held responsible for the registration fee. Your fee can be refunded if you notify us of a cancellation at least 8 days prior to the event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NERCOMP reserves the right to use any photographs or other mechanical recordings taken at NERCOMP events in promotional materials. No mechanical recordings of any kind may be used at NERCOMP events without the prior written consent of NERCOMP organizers and presenters. The views and opinions expressed at NERCOMP events do not necessarily reflect those of NERCOMP, nor does NERCOMP make any representation regarding the information presented at NERCOMP events.