February 22, 2022
Hello Institutional Representatives,
The NERCOMP election is complete; thanks to everyone who voted.
The following individuals have been elected to serve a three-year term on the NERCOMP Board of Trustees:
- Stan Waddell of Carnegie Mellon University
- Kamalika Sandell of New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Janet Hill of Tufts University
Each year the Board makes a number of appointments to fill out the 15 available seats. The following individuals have been selected to serve, in this capacity:
- Becky Frieden of New York Institute of Technology - two-year term
- Aura Lippincott of Western Connecticut State University - two-year term
The new Board will commence its work at our April board meeting. The full list of Board members for 2021 - 2022 can be found on the website, which will be updated in April to include the newly elected and appointed members.
We have two individuals who will be rolling off the board and we want to recognize and thank them for their hard work and dedication.
- David Blezard of University System of New Hampshire - served one year
- Fred Kass of Trinity College - served six years
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-345-2081.