The new Adobe CLP 2019 has been fully executed.
NERCOMP has renewed their Contractual License Program (CLP) with Adobe Systems Inc. Adobe’s CLP 5.0 is a flexible licensing program that enables NERCOMP members to purchase Adobe software products and receive the discounts and benefits of a large-volume purchase without having to make large upfront expenditures. NERCOMP members are thus able to receive substantial discounts over and above the existing standalone educational prices provided by Adobe (25-30% off TLP (Transactional License Program) and 65% off academic boxed products).
CLP 5.0 is a two-year license agreement with Adobe Systems, Inc. to provide discounted Adobe products and services to NERCOMP member institutions through software reseller Software House International (SHI). Software products purchased through this program come with perpetual licenses. Maintenance services are purchased for the duration of the CLP.
Perpetual Licenses are available for most all of the non Creative Adobe products. There is also optional maintenance available for the following products:
- Acrobat Professional - Adobe Media Svr Ext - Adobe Media Svr Pro
- Adobe Media Svr Std - Adobe Technical Suite - Captivate
- ColdFusion Ent - ColdFusion Standard - Coldfusion Builder
- Contribute - Contribute Pub Server - Director
- FB Premium for PHP - Flash Builder Prem - FrameMaker
- Lightroom - PHSP & PREM Elements - Photoshop Elements
- Premiere Elements- Presenter Licensed - RoboHelp Office
- Learning Suite
For information about other products, please call or email SHI at the contact information provided at the bottom of this page."We could also add section on the VIP licensing model.ADOBE VIPAdobe now sells all Creative Products via a subscription model under their VIP program. Creative Cloud and individual applications are available via Device and User Based subscription.
All orders, request for quotes and questions can be directed to SHI.