Consider joining this impactful community and take advantage of networking opportunities, discounted workshops, and strong vendor offers and relationships with Solutions Partners.Become a MemberBecome a Partner
NERCOMP is excited to invite your submissions for the 2021 Annual Conference. This year’s conference will be held entirely online, with a mix of asynchronous and synchronous components during the month of March.
Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis from now until January 8, 2021, so the sooner you submit your proposal, the sooner you will receive a response from the conference committee.
We are seeking proposals that address any of the following topics (with interdisciplinary proposals that cover several of these topics highly encouraged):
- Anti-racism in libraries and IT in higher education
- Classroom technology (in-person or virtual or HyFlex)
- COVID-19 challenges and responses
- Data-driven decision making
- IT services and support
- Leadership and organizational development
- Libraries and scholarship
- Policy, regulations, and security
- Student experience
- Systems and solutions
- Teaching and learning
Proposals will be evaluated on their demonstration of the following criteria:
- Relevance to NERCOMP
- Innovation/unique insights
- Process improvements/best practices
- Speaker’s ability to demonstrate knowledge of the presentation topic
- Clearly identified learning objectives/audience takeaways for the presentation
Please contact us with any questions as you consider submitting your proposal! We look forward to receiving your submissions, and to seeing you online in March 2021!